Bug reporting?

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
13 Sep 2002 00:22:20 +1000

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 22:37, Frank Sfalanga wrote:
> A long time ago I reported this bug to the development list.  It didn't
> get any response.  Recently I reported it to the bugzilla tracking
> system at gnome.org - it's still not even any action.

Unfortunately the main developers are very busy with real-life things at
the moment, so its a little slow. I expect we'll move into a testing
stage soonish (within a few months) for a 1.8 release, and I'd expect
bug chasing to occur quite seriously then. Until that time, sorry!

> Can anyone tell me the correct way to report a bug?  Here is the bug
> report I just filed.  Are any of you seeing this too?

It is in bugzilla. It will be looked at when someone has the time.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/