Setting up PostgreSQL back end?

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
12 Sep 2002 21:30:59 -0500

--=-/Cm5jDxz0iLU79RId/jn

My understanding is that the SQL back end is in need of a maintainer.  I
looked at it once with an eye to bug fixing, but don't really have the
time.  I never really had a chance to track down more than one of the
bugs I saw.  I've since replaced my database box with a different one,
and haven't had a chance to get Postgres going again with GnuCash.

You may wish to check the devel list for the status.

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 09:30, Peter T. Abplanalp wrote:
>=20
>=20
--=20
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print
$i=3Dpack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
*****
except me.

--=-/Cm5jDxz0iLU79RId/jn

--=-/Cm5jDxz0iLU79RId/jn--