401(k) Problem

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
27 Sep 2002 07:44:05 -0500

--=-RkR/JOz8HjKJpTDnhaoT

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 02:45, gnucash@euresti.com wrote:
> Hello,
>      So I want to use Gnucash to track my 401(k) contributions and how th=
e fund is doing.  Unfortunately my Fund manager gives me what they call Uni=
ts.  I've figured out that 5 units =3D 1 share.  But they give me units wit=
h four decimal places and dividing by five I need 5 decimal places.  Unfort=
unately no matter what I set in the Fraction Traded of the Commodity I can'=
t set it to 7.91038 it sets it to 7.9014.  Can anyone offer some help?=20=
=20
>=20
> Thanks,
> David
>=20

Well, I was going to suggest the Commodity Editor, but you've already
tried that....
=20
--=20
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print
$i=3Dpack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
*****
except me.

--=-RkR/JOz8HjKJpTDnhaoT

--=-RkR/JOz8HjKJpTDnhaoT--