g-wrap lost - So am I

David Tangye systemeta@iprimus.com.au
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:14:49 +1000

 >>>So to rephrase. Can someone give me a simple list of rpm's to include
 >>>into a gnucash install, so having upgraded RadHat so gnucash will
run, I
 >>>can now simply add the required stuff and off I go.
 >
 > There is one other very simple way run;
 >
 > up2date gnucash
 >
 > up2date will go out on the net and grab all the required dependencies
 > and install them for you in much the same way apt-get does.
 >
 > Chris

Hmm, now we are onto something? Can I just include local directories for
up2date to search first, and thus grab all the required dependent
packages; but get whatever is local rather than get them off the 'net
even if a later version is on the 'net? You see I have bandwidth
problems so I am happy to get gnucash going initially with *any*
dependent package, and will worry later about whether some could be a
bit out of date.

--
David Tangye
Phones: Home +61 7 3822 6067, Mobile +61 438 826 493