Keyboard Shortcuts Disabled

Laurent Jacques ljacques@fyma.ucl.ac.be
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:24:49 +0200

On Sunday 29 September 2002 21:00, Christian Stimming wrote:
> AFAIK that's a Feature, not a bug, of Gtk/Gnome :-)))  -- the redefining
> part, I mean. In other words: no, it is not related to KDE at all.
>
> However, I don't know how to "reset" the keyboard shortcuts. If you only
> need a few, and redefine those in the way you want them, then you should be
> fine, I guess.

I don't know if I was clear in my preceeding mail.
In fact, I said that I was able to redefine the keys to explain that, in this
process, Gnucash can read the keys that I press.
But, when I use the old or the new key combination in practice,
nothing happens: no action are linked to them.

Does I have to use gnome to obtain a good response of gnucash for the
keyboard shortcuts ?

Thanks again,
L. Jacques.