Installing with debian woody

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 2 09:11:34 CST 2003

You cannot have multiple versions of gnucash installed if
one of them is in a "standard" location.  You can have multiple
opt-style installs, but not and opt-style and a normal-style.

Same thing with g-wrap.  Your g-wrap-1.2 install is in a system
path, so even though you're COMPILING against 1.3.4 in /opt/gwrap,
at runtime it's finding the older code in /usr/lib

There is nothing else you can do while you've got the g-wrap and
gnucash debian packages installed.

-derek