1.8.2 fails: scm/date-utilities.scm: numerical overflow

Glenn Johnson glennpj at charter.net
Thu Apr 3 14:31:48 CST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 01:15:14PM -0700, Troy Ross wrote:

> Hello, I was just reading through the gnucash-users mailing list
> archives and I noticed that another FreeBSD-Current user reported the
> same problem I am running into.  To recap gnucash shows the splash
> screen and then bombs on the scheme date-utilities.scm file.

I do not know if this is related or not but I also am using FreeBSD-5
-current and am having a problem with the gnucash date module.  In
my case, gnucash will launch but there are many problems with the
transaction dates.  The '+' key will not increment the date, the '-' key
will decrement the date by 2 days.  Selecting a date on the calendar
will result in a different date actually entered in the date field,
usually 1-2 days prior to that selected.  Entering the date manually
does not work either because as soon as I tab to the next field, the
date changes.  Even just selecting an existing transaction will change
the date.  I know things use to work about a week or so ago so I am
pretty sure it is something with FreeBSD-5-current.  I guess I need to
get things up to date on my FreeBSD-Stable system just to verify.

--
Glenn Johnson
glennpj at charter.net