Mandrake 9.1, GnuCash compile prob

Mike Chandler mailmanmike at cox.net
Thu Apr 3 15:39:47 CST 2003

Hi again, and thanks again for a very nice program.
I have Mandrake 9.1, it comes with GnuCash v1.8.1, which works fine, but I
would like to be able to use CVS version so I can keep up with the updates.
When I do
 ./autogen.sh
I get this message, which I cannot decipher:

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the configure --disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous two paragraphs.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running intltoolize ...
./autogen.sh: line 164: intltoolize: command not found
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 775: macro `AM_PATH_LIBGLADE' not found in library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found
[mike at localhost gnucash]$

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.