Where should I pay?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 4 10:22:07 CST 2003

Unfortunately we don't have a good method set up to accept payments...
Also, with payments comes more liability and responsibility -- if they
find a bug you are more (legally, morally) responsible to try to fix
it.

That notwithstanding, I do believe that there are a number of
developers who would happily accept pointers to "support contracts" to
be paid for gnucash support....

-derek