"Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric"?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 2 12:16:55 CDT 2003

Tony Bloomfield <tonyb.lx at btinternet.com> writes:

> On Friday 01 August 2003 15:17, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > This is probably the "scheduled transaction makes a bad transaction"
> > bug.  Check your database for a amounts/values of "1/0".
> >

> I just did a price update and the error messages have disappeared. Previously,
> one of the new commodities had no price data. There was one account with this
> commodity, it had 4 transactions, and the error message was appearing 4
> times. Coincidence?

Uh, probably not.  Can you file a bug report on this, please?  You had
the "total balance in report currency" column turned on, right?  It
sounds like that feature doesn't work right (indeed, behaves poorly)
if you don't have anything in the pricedb.  That deserves a bug
report.

Thanks,