gnucash and postgres

Carl B. Constantine duckwing at duckwing.ca
Tue Aug 5 16:59:29 CDT 2003

GnuCash can use PostgreSQL as a backend, however I can't find any
documentation anywhere on how to set this up. Searching for postgres or
database on the gnucash web site returns nothing. The list archives are
not searchable (unless I download them all), at least I haven't found a
searchable archive and google doesn't return anything with "gnucash and
postgresql howto" or variants thereof.

Can anyone point me to some concise documentation on how to get gnucash
and postgres to work together?

Thanks.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing at duckwing.ca
`. `'    GnuPG: 135F FC30 7A02 B0EB 61DB  34E3 3AF1 DC6C 9F7A 3FF8
  "Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more
  people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world."