State of the GnuCash project: A call for help

Carl L. Gilbert lamont_gilbert at rigidsoftware.com
Mon Aug 11 21:49:16 CDT 2003

Well I can toss my hat into the ring on the software side.  I'll slowly
phase myself in to coding.  Try to learn by tackling a few bugs first.

I expect the ramp up to take at least 2 months...I assume its c code?
Hopefully its c++ and object oriented!?  I know nothing about Linux
GUIs, so Ill stay behind the scenes.

I could start by rewriting the whole thing in Java :)

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)