I'll volunteer to help...

Michael J. Rensing mjrconsulting at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 12 14:30:47 CDT 2003

I'm willing to pitch in with the GnuCash project. I could do some
coding, but I'm way behind most of you folks in those skills.

However, I'm good with documentation. It seems to me that one of the
biggest complaints about having to take time out from coding to answer
frequently asked questions has a common answer that many open source
oriented folk look for: The FAQ.

I'd be happy to volunteer to compile and maintain the FAQ if that would
be wanted and it doesn't step on anyone else's toes. Otherwise, perhaps
some of the core people could suggest where I could be of some help.

Regards,
Michael
--
Michael Rensing