Running reports on demand

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 14 22:16:24 CDT 2003

John Reynolds wrote:

>Laurent,
>
>I have no idea what the anwser is... but I thought I respond to kick this
>up to the top again for someone else who may know.
>
>I seem to remember something about a command line argument that will turn
>off reports... but then I don't know if you can run them later during
>that same session. You'd probably have to restart GC.

Hmmm.. I don't think so. The ones that may be of interest are:
  --nofile                    Do not load the last file opened
  --load FILE                 Load the given .scm file

but they won't do what I want.

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

Murphy's Laws for Frequent Flyers
8.  The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.