Shortcut Keys

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 21 19:03:30 CDT 2003

Richard,

I don't have the answer. I checked the list archives and found where someone
else had asked this question, but it went unanswered.

Perhaps when the answer is given the Documentation team will add it to the
docs/user guide. I realize that 3 requests in a year does not make this a
"Hot" topic, but it is a nice feature to have documented.

John R.