how to import OFX files

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 22 10:49:46 CDT 2003

If you have libOFX compiled on you system, then you should be able to add the
flag "./configure --enable-ofx"

Now I don't know about Gentoo or the "emerge" script, but if you need to
compile gnucash with --enable-ofx in order for it to be available to you when
you run gnucash.

I hope this helps.

John R.