A word of thanks to Gnucash.

harry.speller harry.speller at virgin.net
Mon Aug 25 16:59:40 CDT 2003

Hello all,

Well I managed to install Gnucash on my iBook in Mac OS X using Fink.
And I'm pleasantly surprised it work. Took a few days to compile all the
require bits and some of dependant packages were a bit difficult to
install. I'm not a very technical Unix person, but there was enough
information around to keep me going, although it took a bit of hunting
to get it all in order.

But was very excited when it finally launched and I was able to do some
work on it.

Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work!

Harry