Setup GnuCash Postgresql

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:08:25 CDT 2003

Presumably you also installed the gnucash-backend-postgres RPM, which
holds the Postgreql interface.  There is also a README in
/usr/share/doc/gnucash-backend-postgres after you install the RPM that
describes the process.  It's somewhat old but still relevant.

Be sure not to create the database--let Gnucash create the database.
Basic syntax in the save dialog is
"postgres://host/dbname?user=user&password=pass&mode=single-update"

HTH