Budgeting - Let's decide what we want!

Glen Ditchfield gjditchfield at acm.org
Sun Aug 31 15:04:26 CDT 2003

On August 30, 2003 06:51 pm, Jack McKinney wrote:
> However, it is still true that I want to budget $100 out of each
> paycheck for groceries.

"Out of each paycheck", or out of total income?  I have a (biweekly) paycheck,
my wife has a (semi-monthly) paycheck, and the savings account has monthly
interest payments, so my budgeting period wouldn't match either paycheck
period.

Some couples probably have their paychecks directly deposited into separate
accounts.  Where do the budgeting subaccounts go?