balancing gnucash against bank checking account

John C Reynolds john at hellrey.com
Fri Aug 29 12:16:26 CDT 2003

On Friday 29 August 2003 10:54 am, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> John Reynolds wrote:
> > Jesse,
> >
> > From the specific account window... "Jesse's Checking Account at
> > Citibank"
> >
> :) You're not a spammer, are you?

:)

> :
> > , click on the "find" button. The first pull-down menu lists "reconcile"
> > as the field to search. That will change the rest of the search options.
>
> Yes, that lists the uncleared transactions quickly, as opposed to mucking
> through the View->Select Transactions->Status checkboxes, but it still
> doesn't give me a total.

Your absolutely right... my mistake in not reading the "sum" word from your
original post. I see Benoit responded, and he is correct.

As I see you realize, you will need to use the "c" and "R" flags in order for
the list of sums to be helpful. From personal experience, the list of sums is
VERY handy.

John R.