Mixing GnuCash with windows

Byron Weber Becker bwbecker at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 9 10:00:23 CST 2003

I currently use windows and cygwin.  I don't have Linux
or variants installed;  if I did, it would be solely to
support GnuCash.

So, the big question...  Is it worth it just for GnuCash?
I'm really fed up with MMoney and Quicken -- but I don't
want a huge hassle to manage my finances either...

I'd have to reboot the computer every time I switch back
and forth between windows and linux, right?

Thanks
Byron

Byron Weber Becker                                  bwbecker at uwaterloo.ca
Department of Computer Science   http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bwbecker/
University of Waterloo                               (519) 888-4567 x4661
Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 3G1                            fax: (519) 885-1208