Trouble with the install

psyntist psyntist at 3jane.net
Tue Feb 4 00:19:08 CST 2003

I am a really new user to linux and Red Hat.

So when I run the gnucash 1.8 rpm, I get an error that states it can not
find perl(Finance::Quote).  I have installed Finance::Quote from CPAN by
following the instructions in the INSTALL file I got from the download of
Finance::Quote.

Why can the RPM not find this file?  Did I maybe do something wrong?  Does
it need to be in a particular file?  Is there a way I can disable that
part of the load?  I am not that interested in getting updated stock
quotes anyway.

thanks,
psyntist