gnucash-1.8.0 and Postgres Backend

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 20:04:51 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 07:11, rafal_kubiak at poczta.onet.pl wrote:
> Hello
> I am interested in using backend postgresql. Where can I find any howto or sth.?
> thanks
> Ralf

Right at the moment, the README is the best source of information.  In
the 1.8.0 rpm, it is installed under
/usr/doc/gnucash-backend*/README.postgres.  In the source tree, it is in
src/backend/postgres/README.

I'm sure you've seen the caveats posted in other messages.  If not,
please search the archives.

--
Matthew Vanecek