gnucash 1.8.0 compile problems

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 5 17:00:38 CST 2003

Hi,

> 			ERROR: Unbound variable: gw:new-wrapset
> 				make[3]: *** [gw-core-utils.c] Error 2

This seems to imply that you have the wrong version (or no version) of
g-wrap installed.  The configure script is supposed to error out if
you have an incorrect version, but it looks like it didn't do that for
you.  For the life of me I cannot figure out why some people have this
problem...

Is there any chance you could send me your config.log BEFORE you
follow the following instructions?

Anyways, make sure you've got g-wrap 1.3.4 (and associated development
packages).  Then:

        rm config.cache
        ./configure ...
        make; make install