"Irronicall named", "Viscious Circle", or "I could be wrong"

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu Feb 6 18:34:15 CST 2003

> On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 06:28:14AM -0600, Bill Totman was heard to remark:
> > I must confess, however, that I did not try having (or looking for) the
> > g-wrap that came with Red Hat 8.0,  I also realize that part of my
> > problem could simply be steming from the use of the Rawhide packages.  I
> > guess I'll poke around some more and see what I get.  Any suggestions or
> > corrections are absolutely welcome.

Use the g-wrap rpm from gnucash.org. Make sure you get the RH8 version
though!
Rawhide is obviously using guile 1.6, which is compatible with gnucash
if you compile from source, but is not compatible with the binary
package since it was built with guile 1.4 (as shipped with RH8).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/