status of accounting periods support

James Howison james at freelancepropaganda.com
Thu Feb 6 10:11:32 CST 2003

Perhaps we could follow the "13th Period" approach that many countries
and programmes do.

That might be better than creating non-existent days (although a Dec
32nd would be fun - definitely a public holiday!)

There's a bunch of info here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
1&q=13th+period+accounting

Cheers,