Finance::Quote

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 16 14:37:25 CST 2003

A thank you to all who helped me on my Finance::Quote problem. I
installed via CPAN which the install instructions told me would install
all the dependencies. Not so!

After much ado trying to install Finance::Quote under my own login and
then root and then being repeatedly told by CPAN that Finance::Quote was
up to date I went back to doing an install with perl Makefile.PL from
which I discovered that HTML::TableExtract was not installed after all.
Installed this from root and all is working just fine.

Thanks again.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.