Installing documentation

Glenn Johnson glennpj at charter.net
Mon Feb 17 15:07:14 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 11:24:05AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Glenn Johnson <glennpj at charter.net> writes:
>
> > > If you see them there, but the internal help does not show
> > > them then this is a bug and you should file a bug report at
> > > bugzilla.gnome.org. One last thing you could do, if you are using
> > > GNOME2 the xml docs should show up in the gnome help (yelp).
> >
> > I am using GNOME2.2 but they do not show up in yelp.  Does that
> > provide a clue?
>
> Well, GnuCash is a gnome-1.4 app -- are you sure you have a complete
> Gnome-1.4 build environment for both the docs and the GnuCash sources.

For GnuCash itself, yes, because it builds and runs fine.  For the docs,
perhaps not.  I have the dependencies listed in the README but perhaps
there is something not listed that I need and do not have.

That said, the documentation is all built and installed, I just can not
get to it from within GnuCash.  I can view all of the html files for the
guide and tutorial in a Web browser by navigating to the files in the
browser.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Johnson