Report not found

Chris Bare chris at ariescomputing.com
Tue Feb 18 11:46:44 CST 2003

I'm trying to create a new report based on the balance-sheet, but not
having much progress. I tried copying the balance-sheet.scm file to a
new file, changing all references to balance-sheet to trial-balance.
Gnucash didn't automitically pick up the new file as I hoped it would
and something I did caused the other reports I had opened in tabs to
come up saying "report not found". Eventually I went back, rebuilt from
the original tarball and re-installed a fresh version of 1.8.1
Unfortunately, I still get "report not found". When I try to open a
backup of my saved file which I made before I started messing with this,
it does not contain any saved reports in the tabs.
Are the tabs not stored in the main file?
Is there anything to get me started on adding a report?
--
Chris Bare
chris at ariescomputing.com