Check Layout

jack rilllman jcf2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 21:45:04 CST 2003

I have a couple questions regarding printing checks.
The current checks I am using in with Quicken are the wallet type that
has the stub on the left side of the check. Selecting Quickin checks from
the
print check GUI prints a check for a big check.

Is there any way printing checks so that the stub on the left of the check
is filled in?

If you are using a sheet of checks, such as the one you use in a inkjet
printer, how do sepcify that there is say two checks on the first sheet? I
can only get one check per sheet of paper to print.

How do you print a range of checks?

Thanks,

Jack