does gnucash really install?!?!!?!

Jake Knobloch jake at uptimecomputing.com
Mon Feb 24 20:15:55 CST 2003

I can't find any info on resolving library mismatches.  Should I even try?
It looks like there is basically no way to find what is causing the error.
What distro is gnucash known to work with?  I'm ready to try something
besides slack or redhat if that's what I have to do.  What are ya'll running
it on?