does gnucash really install?!?!!?!

Dan Winker dwinker at tiny.net
Mon Feb 24 15:56:13 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 02:48:52PM -0600, jake wrote:
> structure has no member named `val'.  Any help would be appreciated.  I
> get the same error with 1.8.1 and 1.8.0 on my slackware 8.0 box.

I just got it to pretty much work this weekend on Slackware 8.1.  Maybe
try getting your box up to 8.1 and try again.  From Slackware 8.1 I had
to upgrade g-wrap and install slib, both of which I found links to on
the gnucash.org website.  The online help doesn't work and I can't seem
to make a scheduled transaction.  Other than that it seems to work.

Good Luck,
Dan