Install problem 1.7.6 - Unk Library

Thomas Spahni tsp@lawbiz.ch
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:53:43 +0100 (CET)

John,

gnome is expecting to find things under /usr/local/lib and is sometimes
very reluctant to accept the SuSE directory tree. Have you checked
./configure --help | less

to see if there is any option to tell configure what xml library to use?
Did you look at the config.log file to find out what happens right before
the error? Unfortunately I can't help any further because I have not yet
tried to get 1.7.6 running.

Regards,
Thomas Spahni