expenses don't show up on report

Jeanie Schwenk jschwenk@easystreet.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:13:44 -0800

Gnucash was just installed this last weekend.  Please note I've never
used Quicken or gnucash, I've been using the old-fashioned green ledger
paper for years.

I created all the necessary accounts and started entering values for
some accounts.  I entered some dollar amounts under liabilities and
income.  They show up fine on the summary.  But I entered some dollar
amounts under expenses and they show up on the general ledger but do not
show up on the summary, balance sheet, or income & expense reports.

I've got the report dates set to the beginning of the current year until
now.  The dates of the expenses are Jan 2 and today.

If this is an RTFM, please tell me exactly where because I could not
find the help I needed.

I am on the digest so if I haven't included enough information, please
cc me directly.

Thanks.

Jeanie