Copying data from one book to another

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:47:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Is it possible to copy transactions from one book to another? The end of
my 2002 book had a bunch of scheduled transactions that are added
automatically. I'd like to cut them from the 2002 book and paste them to
the 2003 book. Can I?

Also, is it possible to have two books open at the same time? I thought
that "Open in New Window" would allow me to do that but it doesn't. Or
maybe I just don't understand how to do it. As you may be able to tell,
I'm using the CVS version (my last update was at least one month ago;
I'm doing anothe update as we speak).

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

CROPP'S LAW
    The amount of work done varies inversely with the amount of time spent
    in the office.
                                                          -
Tap Into Your Full Potential/Puisez Dans Votre Plein Potentiel
My/Mon Club:          http://www.geocities.com/tmsuroit
My/Mon District:      http://www.toastmastersdistrict61.org
My/Mon Organisation:  http://www.toastmasters.org