HBCI-Support

James A. Treacy treacy@debian.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:24:30 -0500

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 11:39:55PM +0100, Michael Schuele wrote:

> do I have to compile GNUcash on my own to enable HBCI support?
> I'm using the testing version of debian and did not find a package for
> openhbci libs.

Openhbci should make it into unstable soon. Gnucash 1.7.7 will be
packaged shortly after it is released and it will include a new package,
gnucash-hbci. Work is being done to get libchipcard into the distro.

Of course, a new gnucash won't get into testing until guile1.6 is
packaged and gnucash works with it. Debian rules won't allow a new
gnucash into testing until it compiles on all arches and guile < 1.6
doesn't work on 64 bit machines.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org