RPM installation on KDE

Bill Wisse wiswp@niue.nu
Thu Jan 16 02:30:18 CST 2003

Andrew have you got Gnome installed on your computer?

Maybe some of those dependencies are already taken care of if you install=
=20
Gnome.

I have Gnucash 1.6.6 installed on SuSE 8.1 (rpm) and no dependecie problems.
However if I want to install a later version of Gnucash I have the dependec=
ie=20
problems as well so I leave it because 1.6.6 works just fine.

I just wonder who makes those RPM's?
IIMHO a RPM of a stable version should include all the dependencies needed.

I am not much help to you I'm afraid.

Bill