Missing Help

Graeme Nichols gnichols@tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 15 03:17:01 CST 2003

--=-xMpDYvXwhCkHBdmPTyFl

Hello Folks,

I upgraded my gnucash from 1.6.? (the version that comes with RedHat
8.0) to 1.7.6. and then to 1.7.7 using the RH rpms on sourceforge
because I needed the scheduled transaction feature.

The help files with the version that came with the RH8 dist. were very
good. Unfortunately, after installing the 1.7.6 & then 1.7.7 rpms no
help files were installed with either. Clicking on HELP brings up the
help tree in the left pane and "the specified URL could not be loaded"
in the right pane.

Clicking on the Tutorial and Concepts guide does the same.

Is there a help rpm or similar that I have missed installing or will the
help files return with 1.8?

Thanks,

--=20

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.

--=-xMpDYvXwhCkHBdmPTyFl

--=-xMpDYvXwhCkHBdmPTyFl--