1.7.7 package of gnucash for debian uploaded

David Overton doverton@bigpond.net.au
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:53:31 +1100

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 01:10:19PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 08:59:15PM +1100, David Overton wrote:
> >
> > Bug #169579 can be closed.  I reported it to Bugzilla as well and it has
> > been fixed already.
>
> Do you know when it was fixed? I just need to make sure the fix is in a
> version in debian before closing it.

7th December 2002, and supposedly released in 1.7.6 although I haven't
verified this myself since I'm not running a 1.7 release.

The bugzilla id is 100500.  Here is the comment from David Hampton:

------- Additional Comments From David Hampton 2002-12-07 19:49 -------

At this point there will be no future releases of the 1.6 version.
I have updated gnucash CVS to add an additional quote source for
Australia, and added sources for all of the other regions supported by
F::Q.  This will let each user choose whether they want a to use a
specific quote source, or a general quote source.  This fix should
appear in the 1.7.6 beta release next week.