Entry Shows Up in Wrong Account

Lane P. Lester llester@simpub.com
Tue Jan 21 22:46:17 CST 2003

--=-5Do+ulSX13x+4AlbuH/j

I use three different banks, and today when I reconciled the account of
one of them, a transaction from a different account showed up in the
reconciliation list. Of course, it remained uncleared and did not
interfere with reconciliation. When I finished, I looked at the account
just reconciled, and that transaction was not there. It was only in the
account where it belonged. The transaction was a simple bill payment,
not some kind of split between the two bank accounts.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less

--=-5Do+ulSX13x+4AlbuH/j

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I use three different banks, and today when I reconciled the account of one of them, a transaction from a different account showed up in the reconciliation list. Of course, it remained uncleared and did not interfere with reconciliation. When I finished, I looked at the account just reconciled, and that transaction was not there. It was only in the account where it belonged. The transaction was a simple bill payment, not some kind of split between the two bank accounts.<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
Lane<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR="#0000f8">Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia</FONT><BR>
<FONT COLOR="#008000">Running Linux more and Windows less</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</BODY>