Help Docs

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Sat Jan 25 10:21:55 CST 2003

David, you will find the 1.7.7 help .rpm on sourceforge. Go to
sourceforge, then gnucash and click on the 1.7.8 download at the middle
top of the page. That will give you a page of available downloads, one
of which is the 1.7.7 doc rpm.

HTH.

Graeme

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.

"Your arguments are very well and are theoretically sound, but if ever
payment of members comes into force, it will result in Parliament being
flooded with men of mediocre ability and may eventually open the doors
to a regime of terrorism and corruption."

Sir Henry Parkes in reply to Jacob Garrard, member for Balmain, on the
subject of payment to members of Parliament. 1880.