Help docs + docbook

David Smith david_asmith at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 23:49:49 CST 2003

I think I'm gradually tracking down the problem in the, absence of any
pointers, to a docbook fault.  So I spent sometime on the sourceforge
docbook repository as I'm not sure whether it's on my system, and I suspect
its absence is the reason I can't access the Gnucash help files.  If it is
another dependency problem then could someone please list the Gnucash
requirements or list a system template that is being used to run and create
the program.  Perhaps Linas or one of the contributors could place a text
file in the sources site as I'm sure that a quick check against anyone's
individual system would enable a lot more successful installs.
Das