Posting payments

Jordan Crouse jordan at cosmicpenguin.net
Fri Jan 17 12:52:28 CST 2003

All -

I recently upgraded to 1.7.7 (unposting invoices - woo-hoo!).  However, I did discover that I am no longer able to properly post payments - despite selecting the appropriate transfer account (in this case, Undeposited, an asset account), when I post the payment, the transfer account gets incorrectly set to my posting account (in this case Accounts Receivable), effectively nullifying my payment.

Any suggestions or flames?

Jordan

Please CC back to me, I haven't joined the list... yet.