1.7.7 package of gnucash for debian uploaded

Spamassassin Mail Filter wohler at newt.com
Mon Jan 27 19:46:16 CST 2003

"James A. Treacy" <treacy at debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 08:32:12PM -0800, Bill Wohler wrote:
>> "James A. Treacy" <treacy at debian.org> writes:
>>
>> > Actually, 1.7.8 is now in the distribution.
>>
>>   Thanks James! I appreciate your keeping us up to date.
>>
>>   I'm still getting a seggie when importing .qfx or .ofx files. How
>>   about you?
>
> I'll tell you when I next try to import a file. The personal finances
> are not being kept up to date right now so I haven't tried in a while.
> Would you like to volunteer to test any new packages I upload?

  No problem. I can even pre-test them for you if you email a URL. Since
  the gnucash folks are moving fast and furious, I would also be willing
  and able to pre-test daily CVS snapshots as well. Don't hesitate to
  let me know how I can help.

  Derek thought that my OFX segfaults might be due to some OFX library
  issue so there might be some playing to be done there as well.

  FYI and you probably guessed already, but I'm running sarge, with
  obviously some sid stuff.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD

This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following
log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start="1043718344"):
  SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
    Match (rule="2"):
      Enforced policy: accept

  Rewrote HTML tag: >>_lI Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:45:30 -0800 From: Bill Wohler _wohler at newt.com_<<
                as: >>_lI DEFANGED_Date: Mon, DEFANGED_27 DEFANGED_Jan DEFANGED_2003 DEFANGED_17:45:30 DEFANGED_-0800 DEFANGED_From: DEFANGED_Bill DEFANGED_Wohler _wohler at newt.com_<<
  Total modifications so far: 9

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.64 2002/10/22 16:37:04 bre Exp $