Question about importing QIF with 1.7.8 (crashing)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 31 10:35:02 CST 2003

Oops, I sent that last message a bit too early.  We ARE, in fact,
hitting that warning in the comment.  The message being returned
from the parser is:

(Parse ambiguity : between formats (decimal comma)
Value 1,000 could be #<<gnc-numeric> num: 1000 denom: 1> or #<<gnc-numeric> num: 10000 denom: 10000>
and no evidence exists to distinguish.
Using #<<gnc-numeric> num: 1000 denom: 1>.
See help for more info.

I don't know why this isn't being "printed" anywhere for the user,
but it's certainly hitting that warning in druid-qif-import.c