Printing question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 1 15:08:59 CDT 2003

Well, for what it's worth, I was able to "reproduce" your problem on a
RH9 system with gtkhtml-1.1.  I don't know whether it's necessarily
RH9 or if it's gtkthml-1.1 (or gnome-print!), but the printed output
is definitely different.

I would suggest filing a bug report, but I don't know whose bug this is.

-derek