Transfers between accounts of different currencies

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Wed Jul 2 21:05:01 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Click on the "Edit Exchange Rate" menu item.  You can get to this
> menu item via the right-click context menu, or in the Actions menu.

I found the option, but selecting it does not do anything.

I am using v1.7.8 - is this known to work in v1.8.4?

I also am having a problem with transactions (such as credit card
transactions) where the amounts in each currency are known, but the rate
is not known. When the amounts are entered, and the transaction saved,
and then you go back to the transaction, one of the amounts is out by a
few cents - probably due to some rounding errors. Is this problem a
known problem?

Regards,
Graham