Gnucash and SQL backend - viable?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 2 15:47:30 CDT 2003

The SQL code does not support any of the new-in-1.8 features (which
includes Scheduled Transactions and all the Business Features).  It is
stable otherwise, but it means you cannot use it for a business.
Work is underway to fix the SQL, but it's taking time (the author
has real-life priorities higher than GnuCash -- imagine that!).

-derek