Changing text inside an invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 2 16:14:24 CDT 2003

Graham Leggett <minfrin at sharp.fm> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> While we're asking questions... :)
>
> The invoice section contains some default notes that currently say
> "thank you for your patronage". Is it possible to change this to say
> something else by default?

By _default_?  No -- that default string is set in the invoice.scm.
You can change it from the invoice options, tho.  I recommend you
configure your options and then leave the invoice "open"..  Don't hit
"close".  Then you can change the invoice being printed through the
options and your configuration will always remain.  At least, this is
what I recommend until bug #104156 is fixed.

> Is it also possible to change the text at the top of the invoice that
> says "Invoice <invoice number>"? I would guess I would need to add a
> new stylesheet, is there an option to do that?

No, a style sheet wont help.  This is hard-coded in the invoice.scm
file.