upgrade question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 2 20:54:56 CDT 2003

Nobody has offered to be the Mandrake Maintainer (or SuSE
maintainer)..  A few people have offered some one-offs, but the
current release engineer is looking for people who are committed to
actually building RPMS for EVERY gnucash release.  It's not a
tremendous amount of work, but nobody has been willing to make that
commitment.

-derek